Notes from Wednesday’s PTO meeting are posted here: Meetings. Thank you for a good meeting for those of you who came out. We have a lot going on and had a lot to talk through!
Tomorrow morning Tom Riccardi will be coming to Four Corners with his birds of prey. Be sure to ask your kiddo(s) all about it.
Thank you to our community for making this possible!
If you couldn’t make it to our meeting last week, but want to know what we discussed, our meeting notes are now posted here: Meetings
For those of you who could not make it to the All School meeting this morning, here is a recap of the morning’s PTO announcements:
- Box tops: Box tops need to be submitted by mid-October. There is a box for them in the Library by the doors to the cafeteria, or they can be sent in in folders. Please include student names and classroom teacher name so that we can appropriately thank them. If you have more than one student in the school, both names can go on one submission.
- Summer Reading Lists: Please submit reading lists by October 1. Any summer reading list will do. These can be sent in with folders. Each student with a summer reading list will receive a book to bring home!
- Fall Fundraiser: Our first fundraiser will be fall bulbs. order forms will go out in the coming weeks, with a goal to have those bulbs to families and friends by the end of October.
- Primary: Don’t forget to take advantage of our fall spirit sale. More info here.
- PTO Presents: Every 3rd Friday, the PTO sponsors enrichment programming for the entire school. (Last year it was known as Fun Friday). Out first event will be Tom Riccardi and his Birds of Prey!
- Meetings: All this gets decided at PTO meetings which are held the first Wednesday of every month. The schedule is posted here. We hope you can join us!
If you managed to read all of this. Thank you! Here is a picture of a kitten:
Please remember when submitting your box tops to put your student’s name and the name of their teacher in the bag or on the paper you submit. Box tops can go in in folders, and there is also a collection box in the library by the door to the cafeteria.
Students who submit box tops between now and mid-October will receive a spirit stick. Any student submitting 50 or more box tops will receive a small prize, so we need to know names and classrooms!
If you have already submitted summer box tops and you know you forgot to include your kiddo’s name and teacher, please email email@example.com.
Every 10 box tops means $1 for our school and it does add up the more we collect!