If anybody needs another voucher for tonight, or wants to hand them out to friend, please print and bring. You need to hand the voucher to your server as you’re ordering. Thanks! Hope to see you there!
I hope you had a great first week of school or first week back!
Believe it or not, our first PTO meeting will be next week on the Tuesday we return from the long weekend from 6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. in the school library. Our agenda will be to review the budget for the year and to dive into beginning of the year business including planning our Fall Bulbs fundraiser.
We hope to see you there! We will be providing childcare.
The meeting schedule for the year is here: Meetings. I hope to post an official agenda this weekend.
Please see the instructions below.
OUR SCHOOL: Four Corners Elementary School
OUR ID#: 05126
For assistance call 1-877-366-2668 option #1
- Go to STOPANDSHOP.com
- Register for an online account or sign in to an existing one
- Access your account settings
- Select your preferred school(s) to reward
- You can start using the app right away either to:
- Scan products that have already switched over
- Or to “double dip” (we will earn for the scanning and for the clipped box top)
- You will still see box tops on see products, please continue to clip and send in before the expiration date
**If you have grandparents who clip boxtops for us, please consider helping them to get the app on their phone next time you see them
Notes from last Wednesday’s PTO meeting are posted here: Meetings. Thank you to those of you who could give an hour of your day to join us!
We held our elections and we have 3 new PTO members for next year! (We lost two and gained three.) Here’s to a great year next year! A huge thank you to all who participated this year!